What is Hydroseeding
- A mechanical method of applying seed, fertilizer, and mulch to land in one step.
- Consists of applying a mixture of fibers, seed, fertilizer, and stabilizing emulsion with hydro-seeding equipment.
Bonded Fiber Matrix and Flexible Growth Medium
- ProMatrix with patented Engineered Fiber Matrix™ (EFM™) technology was created to give you an edge when bidding on jobs requiring BFM/SMM hydraulic products.
- Flexterra® High Performance-Flexible Growth Medium™ (HP-FGM™)—proven to surpass all hydraulically applied mulch products and turf establishment blankets.
All permanent seeding must be mulched immediately upon completion of seed application using the appropriate techniques.
- By hand
- Straw blower
- Erosion Control Blankets (on slopes)
Permanent seeding is the establishment of perennial vegetative cover on disturbed areas by planting seed.
Temporary seeding control measures consist of seeding and mulching, or matting:
Used to produce a quick ground cover to reduce erosion on exposed soils that may be redisturbed or permanently stabilized later.